We invite you to take part in international scientific conference “Cyberwarfare: intelligence, defense and offensive security”
Added: 20.03.2023 Revised: 236
We invite you to take part in a two-days international scientific conference “Cyberwarfare: intelligence, defense and offensive security”, [20.04.2023] - [21.04.2023] .
Analyzing the approaches to collaboration between European states in modern projects for keeping peace and safety by modern science technician specialists and using modern training Cyber Ranges and platforms.
CRYPTOGRAPHIC CYBERSECURITY SOLUTIONS.
NTELLIGENT ANALYSIS OF INCIDENTS AND SIGNAL STRUCTURES IN CYBERSPACE.
DECISION SUPPORT FOR CYBER DEFENSE.
1. Registration links for each day (conference and CTF) will be placed on a website: https://sites.google.com/viti.edu.ua/conference/main
2. Languages of the conference: English, Ukrainian (translators are provided).
3. Participation in the conference is free.
4. To each participant. A certificate and a collection of theses of the reports in PDF format will be sent to those who will report at sessions.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE
1. Submit your participation in the conference in electronic form.
2. Papers that have scientific relevance and are designed following the requirements should be sent electronically through the Google form for filling in the application or to [email protected]. Theses of the report should be submitted to the scientific and organizational department by April 10th, 2023.
3. Act of examination on the possibility of open publication (for military participants).
4. Certificate of checking results for the academic plagiarism of the manuscript to comply with the academic integrity of the report (thesis of the report). Recommended references for checking: https://www.plag.com.ua/, https://unicheck.com/uk-ua
Accepted papers will be published in PDF format on the scientific publication website of the Institute.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PAPERS
DAY 1 [20 APRIL 2023]
9:00-9:15 – Registration
9:15-9:30 – Beginning
9:30-11:00 – Reports
11:00-11:10 – Break
11:10-13:00 – Reports
13:00-13:30 – Lunch
13:30-14:50 – Reports
14:50-15:00 – Break
15:00-16:00 – Reports
16:00 – 17:00 – Introduction to Day 2
17:00 – END of Day 1
DAY 2 [21 APRIL 2023]
09:00-09:30 – Introduction
09:30-13:00 – CTF modules level 1 (phase 1)
13:00-13:30 – Lunch
13:30-16:00 – CTF modules level 2 (phase 2)
16:00-17:00 – Summary
17:00 – END of Day 2
ADDRESS AND CONTACTS OF THE CONFERENCE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
01011 Kyiv, 45/1 Knyaziv Ostrz`kyh str, Kruty Heroes Military Institute of Telecommunication and Information Technologies, Scientific and Organizational Department. Phone: (044)256-22-73.
Е-mail: [email protected].
Secretary of the organizing committee - Vladyslav Chevardin, S.Dc in Technical Sciences, Senior Research Officer, phone 096 078 35 84
Scientific and organizational department – Diyanchuk Iryna, mobile phone 067 453 34 17
Support and maintenance – Lavryk Ivan, mobile phone 097 178 45 35
The application is accepted only in the electronic form on a website https://sites.google.com/viti.edu.ua/conference/main